7 Stage Purification Process
1. Sediment filter: This filter ensures elimination of fine and coarse particulate matter that makes the\ water impure.
2. PA filter: The next step is eliminating carcinogenic impurities from the water like herbicides, pesticides, weedicides, insecticides, residual chlorine, and polyaromatic hydrocarbons which is assured by this absorber.
3. Pre-activated carbon absorber: Purifies the water by removing chlorines and organic substances such as harmful pesticides. Bad odour, taste, and color are also treated in this stage.
4. RO membrane: To get rid of hazardous materials such as pesticides and herbicides, heavy metals, and hardness, the water is passed through the RO membrane at a high pressure. It also ensures removal of virus, protozoa, bacteria, and microbiological threats.
5. Mineraliser: The resultant water from RO is passed through this filter for taste and quality enhancement. Necessary minerals get added to water, and its pH value gets balanced as a result.
6. UF membrane: To ensure effective elimination of bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from the water, the UF membrane is used. It also improves the clarity of water by removing fine suspended impurities.
7. Silver impregnated post carbon cartridge: The taste and quality of the final water that comes from the purifier is enhanced using this silver impregnated cartridge.
Get this water purifier for your home and ensure a safe and healthy water drinking
experience for your family.